Friday, March 23, 2012

Fit to Print Magazine Review: Step by Step Wire Jewelry

Step by Step Wire Jewelry really stepped it up for this art bead packed issue!  Ronna Sarvas Weltman interviewed bead artists and designer, including myself, for a great article on Art Beads & Components.   Along with the article there is an art bead Artisan Showcase that has me drooling!  You'll see some of our favorites, including beads from our contributors and new artists that are a great discovery.

Kerry Bogert has a new feature that I'm looking forward to seeing more of called Kerry Bogert's Color Canvas.  Kerry takes a very inspirational photo, creates a palette and a piece of jewelry.  Love this, it really adds something unique to the magazine.

There are great wire projects for all skill levels including an awesome pair of earrings from Marsha Neal and they even have some chain maille projects that have me reaching for my jump rings.  (And I'm so not a chain maille girl!)

You can find this magazine in stores now or go for instant gratification and download it right now.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

SOunds really interesting. I have never bought this magazine, but I will definitely download a copy.

Kerry said...

Thanks for the shout out, Heather! It is such a great issue!

Beth Hikes said...

Wow this one looks great! Congrats on the interview :) xoxo Beth

Marie Cramp said...

I just got my issue and I am still pouring over it. There is so much wonderful stuff in this issue to take in, it could keep me busy for awhile!

Che said...

Wow, I like this magazine. Where can I get this? Seems like the link is not working,.Thank you.

Che
My blog : tube inox sans soudure